Youth and Family Ministry
During our Sunday Celebration Service at 11 a.m.
• Nursery is provided for children 1 to 4 years old. (depending on availability)
• Sunday school (Uni-Kids) is provided for children 5 to 11 years old.
• Uni-Teens and Youth of Unity provide activities for adolescents 12 to 18 years old.
Unity’s Five Basic Principles for Children
1. God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
2. I am naturally good because God’s divinity is in me and in everyone.
3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
5. I do and give my best by living the truth I know. I make a difference.
Call out the Children...
By Myrtle Fillmore, co-founder of Unity
Our mission is not to entertain the children, but to call them out. To be always entertained is to be dwarfed and dependent. To be "called out" is to follow the harmonious law of the soul's unfoldment. Who meddles with the rosebud? What fingers are deft enough to pry open that marvel of folded beauty? We are wise enough to leave it alone to follow the glad law of its own unfolding, but our children! Have we dealt as wisely with these buds of marvelous possibilities? Have we always remembered that they, too, must quicken and unfold through the innate law of their own genius?
YFM Fundraiser and Outreach Project
Bottle Return Fundraiser – Help us protect the earth and raise money for our youth program. Please help support our children in their many activities by bringing in clean returnable bottles and cans in a plastic bag. Drop them off in the tall cardboard box in the kitchen by the stove. Thank you, again, for your support.